How to center and align certain page elements

Hey everyone,

So I went ahead and did this.

h1.entry-title, h2.entry-title
text-align: center;
font-size: 20px !important;

Which configured the settings to my liking on my recommended products page. However, everywhere else was a mess globally if I wanted specific sizes in place.

How do I assign this function to only alter a specific page like my resource page? Also, Can I add a custom image to replace the banner below my nav bar on this page?

Hope this makes sense! Attaching my site along with this.

Also, how can I remove the sidebar widget on a specific page? For example, in the “recommended products” page it works…but how to get rid of it on my “shoes” page ect…?

Hi There,

Please change the your custom CSS to this:

.page-id-918 h1.entry-title,
.page-id-918 h2.entry-title {
     text-align: center;
     font-size: 20px !important;
}

The 918 number is your page ID. To find your page/post ID, please take a look at this article:

Please edit your page then change the page template to Blank - No Container | Header, Footer:

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

Thank you for your quick response as always to you all! First part worked great!

I’m lost on what you mean by “editing the page and change template”…

I know it’s right in front of my face but I’m just confused on how to do this.

Thank you!!

Will I be setting content area up in cornerstone for the “shoes” page?

Hello Theodore,

Thanks for updating in!

You will have to edit your page and change the page template. To know more about the different page templates in the theme, please check this out:

Hope this helps.

RueNel,

Thanks again, this was super helpful! I’m saving this for later when I start really developing my site after my content. Always a great help!

Thank you,

Theodore

You are most welcome Theodore!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.