How to break desktop menu?

Hi Saswata,

Thank you for writing in, as we can see you have plenty of menu items and its lengthy too. I would advise that you group your menu items and create them as a submenu.

How to Add Navigation Menu in WordPress (Beginner’s Guide)

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

1 Like

Hey @friech, thank for your reply, but in large screen how can I make a collapsable button like mobile Nav Button. Is there any CSS to make desktop link menu to mobile navigation button?

Like this type of navbar button for Desktop too

Hi Saswata,

Regretfully, the X standard header does not offer that customization. However, you can do that with the PRO’s Header Builder. Please watch the tutorial below (if your schedule allow) to understand how PRO’s Header and Footer builder works.

Pro - Header and Footer Builder Introduction

I have a question, why is it your site is using X, when your license is PRO? Have you not install PRO theme yet? If not, please do so and activate it.

Setup - Theme Installation

Thanks,

1 Like

Hey @friech,

Yeah, I have Pro license but when I tried to install that I don’t know why WordPress says, something error, and suddenly all the website is down. As I got over 3000 visits a day, it is quite tough for me to debugging the error when my site is down it affects my visitors.

And else I have little custom CSS and functions provided by your team members, so if I install X-pro all of this will be deleted.

Okay, let’s see the tutorial and get back to you.

Hi Saswata,

Have you created a ticket regarding that PRO installation issue? I don’t see anything related to that issue.

Anyways, is the error read something like this?

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class Cornerstone_Plugin_Base in \wp-content\plugins\cornerstone\includes\utility\plugin-base.php on line 6

If so, what happens is the Cornerstone plugin is still active when you install and activate the Pro, and that causes the conflict. If you try to install the PRO next time please deactivate the Cornerstone first, you don’t need Cornerstone plugin with Pro because it is already built-in in Pro.

Feel free to create a ticket if you encounter the error again.

If you mean those added in Theme Options > CSS or child theme’s style.css file and child theme’s functions.php file, those are all safe.

Cheers!

1 Like

Hey @friech thanks for your guidance, however, successfully I installed the theme and also build Header and Footer, and it actually looks like a charm, sadly I missed these things previously.

Thanks, again and it is very much appreciable. :blush:

You’re welcome!
We’re glad @Friech were able to help you out.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.