How To Add Application Form

Hello,

I would like to add a page to my site that is an scholarship application, where the visitor can fill out several questions directly on the site. What plugin do I install to do this?

Thanks!

Hey @fmacri,

You can also use a contact form plugin like Contact Form 7 which is an Approved Plugin.

There are other plugins you could try like the Apply Online plugin but, please note that I’m only suggesting an option and not a recommendation. It would be best to hire a website consultant for this to really know what’s best for your project.

Thanks.

Hello,

I am trying to create an application page that has the visitor make a deposit when the finish the application, similar to how this page is https://clientattractionsummit.com/app/apply-for-your-scholarship/

Can you please tell me how I can add the deposit feature to the same page that has the application form?

Thanks!

Hey @fmacri,

In that case, you could try using the Estimation & Payment Forms. Please visit this link for more details and usage instructions.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.