How do I turn on font awesome?

I am having a heck of a time trying to get font awesome to work. I have read through some of the topics that appear here when you search it with no success. My cornerstone is telling me that I have all font awesome icons disabled, but when I got to uber menu they are all checked. I looked for CSS to copy and paste some I found in a help article here on this site, but I was unable to locate the place I am supposed to put it. Can someone please help?

I believe this was a recent issue.

check and make sure your Cornerstone and X theme are updated. After you update both they should load in.
Here was the recent issue thread: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/no-icons-available-font-awesome-currently-disabled/67031/16

Hope it helps!
-Not staff.

Hi Morgana,

Thank you for writing in, first things first, please make sure that you’re up to date, X, Cornerstone, and Wordpress. You can follow the following guide if you see one of those is not updated.

Updating WordPress
Updating Your Themes and Plugins

Remember to clear all your caching features (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

If you can confirm that those are up to date, please navigate to Theme Options > Miscellaneous and enable the FontAwesome icon groups that you need.

This is actually a new feature to allow users to disable FontAwesome introduce on Pro 3.1.0, X 7.1.0, Cornerstone 4.1.0 version.

Hope it helps,

@AK49_Logan_907, Thank you for helping out,

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.