How do I set the side bar for one page only? + Cornerstone shortcode for cart display

Hi guys,

Hope you could help me with this. And I hope I can explain this correctly, as English isn’t my native language :upside_down_face:.

What I am trying to do is setting up a sort of wholesale page. With images of the product. A add to cart button and a side bar on the right side were people can see the cart. Like on this testing page https://www.bycaitlin.nl/wenskaarten-collectie-overzicht/

But…

I want to make this page in WB bakery because it has way more options for Woo and linking product options than Cornerstone does. Anyway I love the cart off canvas option to display the cart in Cornerstone but I assume here is no way to get this option in WB Bakery or adding it to the page without working in Cornerstone it self?

Because I thought I can’t get that option in WP bakery, I am trying to set a side bar for one page only so I can display the cart there. My whole site is set on Fullwidth witch I can’t change because I want the rest of the website to be Fullwidth. I thought it used to be possible just changing the page template but I doesn’t seem to work anymore. Is there maybe a different way to change this without changing the whole website?

Or does anyone know if I can get the cart off canvas option instead of the sidebar with a short code or something? Or can the side bar actually work without setting the whole site to Sidebar in the Customizer.

Hope my explanation is clear…

Thanks in advance!

Caitlin

Hello @Caitlinvdv,

Thanks for writing in! :slight_smile:

First, you need to setup your Woocomerce products. You can check our guide here:

Then define your shop page:
https://wpexplorer-themes.com/total/docs/woocommerce-shop-page/

For the sidebars, you need to customize the Woocomerce template on your child theme, and use Unlimited Sidebars as container for your cart. I’ve shared links that you can check.

Hope these will help you to get started.

Hi Thanks for your reply.

1. How can I set a sidebar without setting the whole website to Sidebar

I’ll try this thank you.

If someone could help me with this?

1. What is the shortcode of the Off Canvas Cart in Cornerstone?
  2. (if 2 is not possible) How can I add a add to cart button linked to a product.

I found the code add to cart button.

1. Is there a way to remove the price or change it.
  2. and add a quantity selector?

for this page https://www.bycaitlin.nl/wenskaarten-collectie-overzicht/

Hi There,

On your specific page, have an 2/3 + 1/3 columns then put a Widget Area element on the 1/3 to serve as your sidebar.

Unfortunately, the new V2 Cornerstone’s element does not work outside of the Cornerstone.

Please utilize the native Woocommerce [products] shortcodes (https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/woocommerce-shortcodes/)

Is that a draft page? we can not view it, please publish it or provide us login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look. And please clarify what you’re trying to do as price and quantity are important fields for a shop site.

Cheers!

Thank youuu!

Ah yes. My bad. It should be visible right now.

I would like to alter the shown price so I can show the prices without tax. And add a quality selector next to the add to cart button.

What I am trying to do is setting up a sort of “wholesale page” beside my normal shop.
A page protected with a pw so wholesale customers can use that page for their orders.

On that page I show the products with images and I want a “add to cart button” next to each image for the product on that image. The products I use for that page, I don;t show in my regular shop because they have different prices and stock. On that same page I need a cart button too so wholesale customers can see and click it to check out.

I have tried many Wholesale plugins but nothing works like it need it to work, so I thought setting this page up so I can figure out something els in the mean time.

Hi there,

The provide page URL is still inaccessible, please provide your site’s login credentials in a secure note.

About price alteration or design alteration is only possible with customization in which we can’t provide as this is more on Woocommerce shortcode, then I recommend contacting a Woocommerce developer. Or use any grid plugin that allows skin editing and product as source type, like Essential Grid plugin.

Thanks!

Hi there,

As my colleague mentioned this is not something you can do with the normal functionality of the theme. It needs a great deal of customization which is outside of our support scope.

You need to hire a Woocommerce Developer to change the Woocommerce shortcodes to the way you want.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.