How do I know that I have installed PRO? It shows X in the Theme

Hi, I have bought Pro but may have by mistake loaded X into the Theme … how do I know if it is Pro or how do I change it?

Hi there,

You just have to go to WP Admin > Appearance > Themes then you should be able to see the active theme from there.

If it is another theme that is active and Pro is already installed on your site, you just need to activate Pro.

If you do not have Pro installed, please download it from here then install and activate it.

Hope this helps.

OK thanks for that … I have downloaded Pro but in the dashboard it still shows X as my Theme (validated) … so how can I change that to Pro ?

Hello @thesuccesscollaborat,

Thanks for updating the thread. :slight_smile:

As you now have Pro Theme downloaded, you need to upload and install the theme from Appearance > Themes > Add new. Post installing, please activate Pro Theme and doing so will have Pro Theme installed and activated on your website.

For more information, please take a look at our theme setup guide:

Thanks.

Thank you for that I have been able to do that fine… next I would like to get to a tutorial about the setting up of the 'Integrity" and the sample site #1 which is my choice of set up. is there a video tutorial for that?
Thank you

Hello @thesuccesscollaborat,

Thanks for updating the thread. :slight_smile:

Specifically, we don’t have a tutorial for Integrity. However, as Pro Theme comes with Header and footer Builder, you can take following resource and the resources published in our KB section to get started. The slider you see in Integrity is designed using Revolution Slider. Here’s resource that you can refer.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.