How do I find Updates?

I have 3.1.0 Beta2 installed and can’t find how to get and install the new updates. I’m looking for Pro 3.4, X 7.4 and Cornerstone 4.4

I haven’t tried updating anything for quite a while and now I’m fumbling through trying to get the latest greatest things you have created. Can you please provide some insight for me? Thank you!

Hello John,

Thanks for writing in!

Depending on your preference, you can either use FTP to manually update the theme by downloading Pro latest package from Apex. You also have the option to uninstall current Pro Theme from Appearance > Themes and install latest Pro version from WordPress theme installer.

Here’s the relevant resources that you can take a look.

Thanks.

Thank You. I now see that I have X 7.0.4. Where do I verify the Pro and Cornerstone versions installed? I did see the link to install the latest version of Cornerstone and I did that. But when I click on the Cornerstone under the X, I see a spinning circle but nothing is loading. As I said earlier, it’s been a while since I’ve updated and I can’t remember where to check for that information.

Hey There,

If you are running Pro there is no need to have Cornerstone active. Make sure to update Pro to the latest version and delete/deactivate Cornerstone and you’ll be all set.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.