How do i add an new page that is linked to one of my menus?

Where can i add a new page that is linked to one of my menus?

how many “extra” pages do you guys recommend to keep the loading speed as fast as possible?

Hello Hans,

Thanks for writing in!

After creating the pages, you can add the page as menu from Appearance > Menus. Please take a look at following tutorials for more information:

it’s totally up to your requirement. Usually, page load time doesn’t get affected by the number of navigation menus in the navigation bar.

If you would like to optimize load time performance, please refer following post:

Thanks.

How do I setup a Login page for my clients, and how does that work? what kind of tools do i need to do that?

Best regards

Hans

Hello Hans,

Thanks for updating the thread.

I am not sure about the service you are trying to give to clients for which login page is required. Can you please elaborate?

If you are looking for a membership system, please take a look at following resource:

Having said that, as this ticket was related with meus, I request you to create a new ticket for fresh queries as it improves the response time without creating confusions.

Thanks.

i am doing a SEO & Marketing (+ web design) service

Hi Hans,

Since you want to setup Membership for your site, it will require some advanced knowledge of Wordpress. It would be best to get in touch with a developer for this since we cannot cover the site membership topic here.

But Pro has some supported membership plugins that you might want to check:

Hope this helps.

Thank you for the advice

You are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.