How can i create a popup with a shortcode

im trying to add the contents of this idx plugin widget… to the converter pro popup inside the x theme

is this possible if not please show me what i can do to make sure this form i have can pop up on my website

thank you :slight_smile:

[impress_lead_signup phone=β€œ1” styles=β€œ1” new_window=β€œ0” password_field=β€œ0” agent_id="" button_text=β€œSign Up!” ]

Hello @followeuphoria,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

You have the option to use ConvertPlus plugin to open lightbox. You can install ConvertPlus from Pro > Validation > Extensions. To get started with ConvertPlus please take a look at following resources:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53evC1A-4UE&list=PL1kzJGWGPrW_QHBqtIHKL9vBNGyq9sIh-&index=5

Thanks.

thank you so much for the reply…

well actually what im trying to do is

take this widget thats from my idx broker and make it appear as a popup on the screen when someone goes to the website …

they said it has to be customized since it only pops up on the idx broker widget pages . .

i just wanna take a blank form and perhaps put an iframe inside it with these fields

so that when filled it will send the information to the right chanel

this is what the widget form looks like

[impress_lead_signup phone=β€œ1” styles=β€œ1” new_window=β€œ0” password_field=β€œ0” agent_id="" button_text=β€œSign Up!” ]
[/quote]

this is the widget i need to pull up inside a popup

Hi there,

Using ConvertPlug would be a good choice to do this as you should be able to add a shortcode in a modal.

Please see this page as reference:

You can also set which page the convertplug modal should show up on.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.