Home Page Not Showing Blog Posts

Hey guys, along the same lines as this post here: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/my-blog-disappeared-when-i-updated-x-theme/26561/2 my site too is now not showing blog posts. I’m only getting the “Nothing to Show Right Now” message.
I’m all up to date and tried the recommendations that was given in the post above. Turned off plugins, permalinks, etc. I adjusted the ETHOS Post Settings section at one point and went to the home page and blog posts disappeared.

Hi,

Since you already have tried the solutions but didn’t work.

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

Thank you @paul.r , message sent!

Hi,

We need admin access to be able to check on this.

Please provide login in Secure Note rather than sending in message.

That way my colleagues will also be able to check.

Secure Notes are visible to the original poster, so do not post a secure note unless you have started the thread.

Thanks

Sent, thank you!

Hi There,

I can see the issue is only with Ethos stack. Switching to another stack the posts are coming fine.
Can you please delete the theme and re-install in again? let us know if that work.

Thanks

Thank you, but I’m not sure what you mean by “Ethos Stack”?
And will all my settings and customizations built in Cornerstone still be saved when I delete the theme?

Hi,

It’s the stack you selected in Theme Options

Settings and Cutomization will still be intact but as always please backup your site before re-installing your theme

Thanks

I just deleted the theme completely from the server, and then re-uploaded and activated. Still the same issue. This is very frustrating guys!

Hi,

This looks like a bug, when filterable index is off, none of the blog posts shows.

I will forward this to our web development team for review.

For now I have Turned on Filterable index in Theme Options > Ethos > Blog Options > Filterable Index

Thanks

Ok, thank you for the reply. I’ll watch for a fix that’s hopefully coming soon!

Sure, it will be fixed in next release.
Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.