First of all, thank you for your patience and cooperation regarding this matter as it took much time and we understand that this can be frustrating.
We are doing our best here to find out why this is happening in your environment, as you already see we ruled out different possible case scenarios.
I did spend much time to investigate and troubleshoot the case and I finally found out there was a problem of some kind regarding the Permalinks of the website. My guess is that it was cached somehow and prevented the Cornerstone to act normally. I set the permalink to
post name and saved the setting and the homepage showed the preview with no problem.
To make sure that the editing experience is also correct, I used the Templating system of the Cornerstone to add the homepage as a Cornerstone template.
Then I added a new page called Homepage Test and imported the template into that page. Then I did an edit and changed the Australia to Australiaa, it changed with no problem.
I think I pinpointed the problem and you should not have any more issues using the Cornerstone.
I want to express my appreciation for your patience and cooperation regarding the troubleshooting process as it took a long time.
Finally, I suggest that you open up another thread if you encounter any more side effects as this thread is jammed with other customers chiming in and is difficult to maintain. I am sure if you have additional questions and you open up a new thread, I or my colleagues will have a better opportunity to serve you as you deserve.