Hi, my widget does not work where not

I inform everyone who understands.
in the builder (the Builder does not put the widget on the main screen of the main page)
2) The foot is broken up. on the page I sent the link and photo
3) The menu on the main page (Title) Does not work as fast as on the forum page or contacts. Home runs very slowly.
4) to build a professional version of the header and add a picture.
does not match the size after saving on a real site.
I already did a lot myself - the size was very difficult to guess.
I gave you the password and login - they are available and work
Thank you for your work and understanding, see photos, videos

https://vk.com/doc186134011_450249158?hash=d591ab29556d415d99&dl=5ae79c31f01e0091ed

I do not know why you can not understand me - China understands, other US understand. It’s very difficult for you to write and you make me translate both your texts and yours, it’s not fair.
I write to you in your native language and you do not know how to read it? Very hard

Hello

How are you?

Please try testing for plugin conflict. Please turn off all plugins that are not included with X and add a widget to your sidebar. Let us know how it works, if that does not work. Please keep all plugins off and let us know.

Also in order that we reply faster to you, do not reply many times on the same thread.

Always try to provide a detailed information on your first thread and wait until we reply.

Please use the English language just, as is the common language on the internet.

Thank you and looking forward to helping you