Hey! Loading the preview took longer than expected. There may be script conflicts on this page

I’m getting the above error when trying to edit an existing page using Cornerstone, when editing every page in cornerstone, the page element is keep spliting and can’t preview.

– There are no errors in the browser console.
– I’ve cleared cache.
– I’ve tried both Safari and Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge

• I have installed Transient Cleaner

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Moses

This is an automated message to notify you that your thread was posted in the wrong forum, and it has been moved to the correct place. A member of our team will be happy to reply just as soon as your thread is up. How support works.

For support, please post all questions in the Support Forum.

For peer to peer conversations with other Themeco customers about tips, customizations, or suggestions you are welcome to use the Peer to Peer (no official support provided here).

For Design & Development, Marketing & Media, and Hosting & Optimization discussions you are welcome to use the General Forum to discuss with fellow Apex members about non Themeco related topics. Please keep this in mind in the future.

Thank-you!

Hi There,

Would mind adding this in your wp-config.php located at the root directory of your site.

define( ‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘256M’ );
define( ‘WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘512M’ );

You can add it before the line

/* That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

Here you have a video tutorial in any case:

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks

Hi there,
We’re having the same issue on our site, on our home page.
I’ve updated the wp-config.php as suggested but it hasn’t fixed the problem.
I’ve also disabled plugins to try and identify a conflict, but that also has not the problem.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Thank you

Hi @RenewChurch

Please ensure you have PHP 5.6 and above.

If the issue is not resolved please open a new thread explain your situation and provide your login credentials in a secure note.

Thank you

Hi There,

I am having the same issue.

After looking at the tutorial and the code to added I still feel a bit confused on where exactly to add or change the code. Can you give more details for a non-developer person?

Thank you

Hi @Kenza

Please expanded memory limit as explained before.

Turn off all third party plugins and test it.

Ensure you have PHP 5.6 and Above, you can install a plugin PHP version to check that.

If nothing helps, please open a new thread explain your situation briefly and provide your login credentials in a secure note.

Thank you

Hi @Joao

I have double checked the PHP version and it’s as a though Running PHP version: 7.1.6

I have checked all the third party plugins one by one and added the code in the wp-config.php file as explained above. It’s still not working.

I opened a ticket: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/still-having-issue-with-cornerstone-there-may-be-script-conflicts-on-this-page/9432

Can you please help me?

Hi there,

Let’s discuss this on your other ticket.

Thanks!