Still having issue with Cornerstone - "There may be script conflicts on this page"

Hi there,

I am still experiencing some issues with cornerstone editor. The message is “Hey! Loading the preview took longer than expected. There may be script conflicts on this page”

I have followed all the support threads and applied everything that has been recommended but still hasn’t resolved the issue.

Running PHP version: 7.1.6
I have deleted all cache and switched off the cache plugin until the issue is solved.
I tested all the third party plugins and haven’t found anything on it.
I have added the following code into the wp-confing.php file (just above the /* That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */ line)

define( ‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘256M’ );
define( ‘WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘512M’ );

@Joao and @friech as per your advice, I am opening this thread. Can you please help me to solve the issue or tell me what workaround I can do to edit the website?

Note: I can tell that I have this issue only one website ( I am currently managing several websites using the X theme):

This website is hosted on Godaddy, and also has a child theme to get the blog post full width, does that make a difference?

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in.

As per request from the other thread, please provide your admin and FTP login credentials so we could investigate it properly.

Thanks!

This is a Godaddy Issue. I have more than 10 sites hosted with them. Could not edit the content on any of them due to a page loading time and script error message. After a full day of being dead in the water it completely worked itself out. All sites are fully functional and am able to update all of them with no issues.My guess is noone that is hosted somewhere other than Godaddy is having this problem.

Hi @Rad

Summary

This text will be hidden

Wordpress
http://www.kali-orexi.com.au/wp-admin/
Username: Kenza
PW: P5nh&D$@SK^(e8A8^u71QmBj

For the FTP, I think it’s that:

Let me know if you need any other details

Hello There,

Thanks for providing the access credentials. I have logged in and edited most of your pages. I no longer encountered the message. Maybe the issue has been resolved. If ever you encounter it again, could you please send us the url of the page so that we can investigate it further?

Regards.

Yes, the issue got fixed on Sunday (I don’t know how).

Thank you for your help!

You’re welcome.