Help request with typography

In the x theme “Typography” settings there are a range of options. I’m having three issues:

1. No matter what options I try, the text on my website pages remain unchanged.
  2. How do I change the actual font? How do i choose different fonts?
  3. In the wp editor, when I try adding a heading, it doesn’t work. The text just remains regular text without any change in the size or anything else.

Hello Craig,

Thanks for writing in!

I noticed that you are using Elementor page builder. So there might be a case of conflicts as changes might be getting overridden by the Elementor page builder tools. Please try to deactivate Elementor and see how it goes.

To change font’s you can use our font manager and templates feature. Please take a look at following resource for more information.

For the current page are you using Cornerstone, Elementor or the default WordPress editor. Please confirm as all three are different page builders. If you are using Cornerstone then please try out following solutions:

1. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  2. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Thank you for your response and these solutions. I appreciate it.

You’re welcome!
We’re glad @Prasant were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.