Help please fix console errors

Hi @angelofgod,

I think they didn’t release the applicable one for WP 4.9.7 since the recent one is 4.9.6. The 4.9.7 was just released 2 days ago.

Please provide your staging URL and login credentials. And yes, please backup your site too. It’s a downside of using plugin for staging, I personally recommend a staging with a separate installation.

Or please downgrade it back to 4.9.6 first, and just upgrade it once the existing issues are fixed.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hey!

if you personally recommend a staging with a separate installation then please give me details of how to do so i am wiiling to do it with you step by step.

i have worked on my website for over 4 months i dont want to loss anything,
all works perfecly fine just the rev slider issue thing bugs me, people cannot see my videoes on the site because of this rev slider bug.

Hi @angelofgod,

Please install a clean Wordpress anywhere, it could be in a sub-domain or sub-folder and that will be your staging. Your hosting provider should have a way to install it automatically, like the script installer of CPanel. Then follow these :

1. Install All in one migration plugin on both your live site and staging site
  2. Export your live site as a file using the migration plugin
  3. Import the exported file to your staging using the same plugin

That should create a staging. There are many possible ways and maybe your host has better feature for creating staging.

Yes, I understand and I too will be more cautious. I personally prefer having multiple instances of staging when working for versioning. Anything could happen :slight_smile:

Then please provide the FTP login credentials in your staging. I’ll try finding what’s causing this.

Thanks!

i have tried to export and it says that it cant save the file out of disk space

Hi Adam

That is a server related issue which you need to contact your hosting service provider to follow up.

Honestly, we are not the correct people to give you steps to create a staging website. It is a common practice and you need to do it with the help of your hosting service provider. If you still have problems we suggest that you hire a server admin to do that process for you.

I also see that you mentioned about the Revolution Slider Bug. Please consider that there is NO bug in the Revolution Slider and it is working with no problem in our installations and thousands of other customers installations. This is something related to your case and the environment which might be a conflict caused by your customization.

Thank you for your understanding.

1 Like

Hi there,

i have contacted my hosting server and fixed the issue,
and i have exported my website into a file size 1.76 GB.

and when i go to my staging website and try to import it, it show me this message

and unlimited extension cost 69$ i cant afford that :frowning:

any suggestions?

Hey There,

Where is your staging site hosted? I would recommend that you use another 3rd party plugin. You can check out one of the plugins here: https://wordpress.org/plugins/search/backup/

Choose a plugin that will allow you to export a backup and restore from a backup so that it would be easier to clone your site without paying anything. I once used WP Clone (https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-clone-by-wp-academy/) and it worked out for me without paying a single cent. You may also try this plugin.

Please let us know how it goes.

but how exacly will it clone my website if i have a license for just 1 theme x product

Hello @angelofgod,

Thanks for updating the thread.

To clone the website on staging you don’t necessarily need a separate licence. However, in your licence manager you have the option to assign a staging URL. Please see screenshot.

You can find more information on our product validation article:

Thanks.

hello!
i have 2 questions:

1. and how exacly do i enter the screenshot page
  2. how exacly do i link the videoes from google drive to the revolution slider.
  1. Go to your licenses page.
  2. If Google Drive allows you to have a direct link to the video, you can use the HTML 5 Video option. See https://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/main-background/. Otherwise, that is not possible. You should use Youtube instead.

hey,

1. ok thx

2. no it wont give me direct link, it gives me link like this https://drive.google.com/file/d/1U1mRVPMZQ0WxZSTL0E5xcBxJX-hvZOOx/view?usp=sharing

3. Ok i have staging url staging.shofar-messiah.com. but how i clone my website. i am trying wp-clone, and when i click to backup it stuck after long time of thinking

4. why my fixed menu option is disabled? how can i make my top menu fixed again?

5. the button on the primary slider to scroll down the page, doesnt work on homepage.

1. You should use Youtube instead.Google Drive is not possible.
  2. Please hire a web developer to clone your site. Please remember that it is the user’s responsibility to do this. Try following this guide. We could not help in this case.
    4-5. All Javascript dependent functionality in your site is broken like this accordion I’ve setup in a test page in your site. This likely is a result of script conflict. Please clone your site to staging first and we’ll investigate without third party plugins and custom scripts.

hey,

1. i have tried to use youtube , some videoes work and some say they dont exsist, this is message i get when i link the youtube videoes http://prntscr.com/k7dv7a

2. i cant afford to hire a developer,

3. i dont need a staging website i dont care you will work on the main website as long as the plugin under construction is active and do not disable the SSL plugin, otherwise you wont be able to access dashboard then i will need to fix it via ftp

Hi There,

I only see the 500 error message in the console log right now.

Would you mind providing us with your FTP account so we can take a closer look?

Thank you.

Hey,
Yes i have disabled all plugins and only ones that are active is under constructions and the SSL plugin.

Allright,
Please View the Secure note

Hi There,

I have enabled your WP_DEBUG mode (https://codex.wordpress.org/WP_DEBUG) on the site and now you should see the errors when visiting your site.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function is_woocommerce() in /home/u913079509/public_html/wp-content/themes/x-child/framework/legacy/cranium/headers/views/ethos/wp-header.php:21 Stack trace: #0 /home/u913079509/public_html/wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/frontend/view-routing.php(182): include() #1 /home/u913079509/public_html/wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/frontend/view-routing.php(55): X_View_Router::render('/home/u91307950...', Array, true) #2 /home/u913079509/public_html/wp-content/themes/x/framework/legacy/cranium/headers/views/header/base.php(17): x_get_view('ethos', 'wp', 'header') #3 /home/u913079509/public_html/wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/frontend/view-routing.php(182): include('/home/u91307950...') #4 /home/u913079509/public_html/wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/frontend/view-routing.php(55): X_View_Router::render('/home/u91307950...', Array, true) #5 /home/u913079509/public_html/wp-content/themes/x/header.php(11): x_get_view('header', 'base') #6 /home/u91307950 in /home/u913079509/public_html/wp-content/themes/x-child/framework/legacy/cranium/headers/views/ethos/wp-header.php on line 21
Basically your errors are related to your child theme customizations. You will need to go through your customizations and fix those errors.

Thanks!

1 Like

UPDATE:

Ok so i have tested the issue, it seems that the code of the chatwing (the floating chatbox on the bottom right) the code is messing the slider. when i removed the chatbox code it all got fixed,

thanks for your help.

i will attempt to contact the support of the chatbox code and ask them to fix the problem!

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.