Headline Font not the same with the Header Manager

I have set Helvetica as my body font and headings for the “Headline” element in my hero image container. However when i saved it, the headline font keep ending up as “inherit” font. How to make it Helvetica font?

Thanks

Hi There,

Could you please provide us with your website URL so we can take a closer look?

Thanks.

Hi,

URL is www.pawmeal.com
But i have put up a “site under maintenance” notice. How can i make a private post so i can let u have a temp user account to check?

Also attached 2 images - hope can better explain the problem

What’s your font setting for the headline in Theme Options > Typography? It should be using a font setup in your Font Manager and not Inherit.

Thanks.

Hi.

For “Body and Content”, it is > Body Copy
For “Headings”, it is > Headings

Both are set in the font manager as Helvetica Neue

Please advise.

Thank you

Hi again,

I tried to check your site but it’s offline for maintenance, can you please either disable it for a while or provide the site credentials in a secure note so we can take a look at your site?

Thanks!

Hi,

How do I create a secure note?

Hi again,

After you submit a reply find a button below your post that says “Secure Note” click on it to add a secure note.

Hope this helps!

Hi,

Thanks. Please see my previous post, I have added a secure note. Looking forward to your further advice. Thanks

Hi There,

Thank you for the credentials.
I can’t find the page you have on that screenshot. I did check this page: http://www.pawmeal.com/4-week-diet/ instead and see that on the headline element you have set the the font family and font weight correctly but on the frontend it is showing lato. I can see you do have caching. Always remember to clear cache after every change so we can see update content on the frontend. Check again after that and let us know how this goes.

Hi @Lely,

I have tried to purge the cache but the frontend is still Lato.

You can actually access the 4-week-diet settings page from the Pro Builder - Contents.

I would like to have the headlines / headers to be in Roboto, bold 700; and paragraph content to be in Quicksand, Regular 400.

Please advise. Thank you.

Hey there,

I see that Lato is still being used despite you using the the Font Manager. What I did is cleared that all caches and enabled and disabled the Font Manager then saved the theme options. To clearly see the result, I changed the font to Times New Roman in the Font Manager.

You can change it back to Helvetica as it was originally then clear cache again. If it doesn’t work, enable and disable the Font Manager under Typography after you clear all caches.

Thanks.

I am also having this issue on a few websites. I have tried clearing my cache, etc. The one I’m struggling with today is SimpleRepayment.com (under construction is on)… I worked around it with TaylorElizabethRose.com for my header by creating a png on illustrator, but it would be nice to know how to fix this issue. See screenshots below.

The headline font comes through with a “Classic Custom Headline” Element, but not the regular “Headline” element. I would like to use the theme Headline element so I can use other customization features…

Hi @telizarose

Thank you for writing in, you can set your Text element’s font-family to inherit so it will have the “Baskerville” font-family as well.

Or define your font “Headings” in Font Manager (X > Fonts) so it will represent the “Baskerville” font-family.

If this does not resolve your issue, please create your own thread and provide us login credentials there, in a secure note, so we can take a closer look.

Don’t provide credentials in somebodies thread, it will be visible to them.

Cheers!

I think I found the right setting! X > fonts … Thank you!

We are delighted to assist you with this.

Cheers!