Headers editor not loading in Pro

Hi there, we’ve been using Pro on our development site and recently moved it over to the live site. The only issue is that we can’t access the Headers/Footers section under Pro. The loading circle comes up but then keeps going round without loading the page.

Any help would be appreciated as I need to really get this fixed ASAP, it’s 02:21 here and meant to go live by 09:00

Thanks

Hi there,

The fact that the website is working ok on a server and not on another one shows there is a problem regarding the settings of the new server which does not meet the prerequisites of the Header/Footer Builder.

Kindly follow the troubleshooting steps below:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.
  3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  5. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.
  6. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.
  7. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

Also, install the Wp-ServerInfo plugin and go to Dashboard > WP-Server Info. Check the options there and compare it with the same thing on the other server. If they do not match contact your hosting service provider and ask them to make it so.

kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Hey @JDLVentures,

Your host is blocking cornerstone-endpoint (see Secure Note). Please ask your host to white-list it from Mod Security.

Thanks.

Awesome thanks. I’ve sent them off an email and will let you know when we’re all sorted :smiley:

Thanks. I hope it will be sorted out.

Hi there,

Unfortunately it’s still not working, could you take a further look please?

Thanks

Daniel

Hi there,

Looks like it’s HTTPS related this time, why do some video and images are pointing to different URLs? Examples in the secure note.

Please fix HTTPS error first and I’ll continue checking. You may use Better Search Replace plugin and replace them, but please backup your site’s first.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.