Header static (freezed)

Hello X Team,

How can I make my static (freezed). So if I scroll down I’ll still see my top header?

Thank you

Hi @smart_x,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

Hey there,

In X > Launch > Options > Header, please choose Fixed Top for For Navbar Position. Please see https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/customizer-header-options/135 for more details. That will fix your Navbar to the top of the viewport when you scroll down.

If you’re looking to fix your whole header though, that is not a feature offered in X but achievable in Pro. You might want to upgrade.

Thanks.

Hi,

I choose the option Fixed Top for my Navbar position. On a desktop the menu items are freezed.
On mobile I don’t see any difference? The hamburger stripes don’t freeze.

In my Topbar content I placed 2 button class buttons with a href.
These buttons are above the menu. How can I make this 2 buttons part of my menu so that there are also visible on the freezed scroll.

Hey @smart_x,

X does not fix (freeze) the navbar on top of the screen on mobile. This is a feature offered in Pro. In X, you will need custom CSS. Please add this code in Appearance > Theme Options > Global CSS.

.x-navbar-fixed-top {
    position:fixed;
}

Please note that we’re using custom code to achieve this. This is normally outside the scope of our support. If the code causes an issue, you will need to remove it and find an alternative for your project.

Thanks.