Header Footer Creation not Listed

I’ve upgraded to pro 5 hours ago and still do not have access to the Header creation? Is there something else I need to do. i had to adjust the hyperlink to the staging link under the license section but do not see any change.

Hello @sjc0010,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Here there are two possibilities:

1. I checked your staging website (main website is using default WordPress theme) and it seems that you haven’t uploaded Pro Theme files and using X Theme and Cornerstone. That’s the reason why Header builder option is not showing up. Please upload download Pro Theme file from members area and upload the same using WordPress theme installer. You can take a look at our theme installation guide for more information:

2. Next possibility is that you are developing on a client server and licence might not be attached with your account. In case header builder is to showing up, please make sure that under Pro > Settings > General select Header.

You can learn more about permission manager in following post:

Thanks.

Thanks for the response. I apologize, didn’t realize that there were two different themes for each version. Downloading the pro theme now.

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.