Header Fonts

Using Pro …

I’m trying to change the H1, H2, H3… fonts.

I found in one of your links … If you are using Pro, then the font size can be changed under Custom Headline > Setup > Base font size. I am asuming that you are using custom headline element.

However, I can’t seem to find “Custom Headline”. I’m sure I’m staring right at it! Please help! :slight_smile:

Hi there,

I suggest that you look into these 3 articles regarding the font system which will help you get a grasp of the system:

Having said that, the Custom Headline is an element that can be found in the Pro Editor:

But it is available when you edit the content of the page and not the Header/Footer Builder.

The Header/Footer builder has another element called Headline:

While using the Headline element in the builder you do have all the option in the element itself and it does not follow the base font sizes:

So In general if you use the new V2 elements such as the header builder headline or the headline Pro Editor element you have the options available in the element itself to change the font size and all those stuff, but if you use the classic elements such as the classic custom headline, then you need to read the articles above and set proper sizes there.

Thank you.

Thank you but I’m wanting to set h4 to be used with some generic test in an add-on pop-up window.
Where do I define h1, h2, h3 …

Hi again,

In the Base Font Size & Tag of Headline (V2 element) you can change the Tag to h4

Hope this helps!

No, I’m NOT trying to use H4… I want to know how to SET the value (font settings) for H4 when using the Pro theme. Where do I make the CSS changes that will globally affect “H4” values?

Hi There,

You can add this to Theme Options > CSS

body h4, body .h4 {
	font-size: 125%;
}

Feel free to adjust the value.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

1 Like

YEP… That works. Thank you! :slight_smile:

Glad we could help,

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.