Hamburger Menus STILL not working 2

We still have no results on this post:

Specifically, we are having the menu problem on MOBILE that’s described here.
https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/hamburger-menu-erratic-on-mobile/49028. Per your request, I have turned off plugins, and updated Cornerstone and X Theme. The problem persists.

We need desperately to solve this. Please help.

Hi,

I checked your site and can see the following error in the console that could prevent your hamburger menu from working.

It seems to be caused by your Cherry Media Parallax Plugin

Please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

Thanks for that. But you are looking on the wrong site. I need to resolve this on the spring branch.org site that I sent you information on. That’s the mot pressing concern right now. Please help.

Hi There @briancarruthers

I have tested your mobile menu using android mobile and also using Chrome developer tools and I can confirm that your menus are functioning properly.

Could you please try clearing your mobile’s browser cache and re-test this issue again. If you’re still having issues, could you please let us know the specific device that you’re using (example iPhone X) to test this, so that we can try to replicate the issue.

Thanks!

It is still not working for me. I’m using an iPhone and it doesn’t work on Safari or on Chrome. I have confirmed this with another iPhone user as well. Thanks for whatever help you can offer.

Hey @briancarruthers,

The issue with your nemopro.com site is plugin conflict. For proof, please watch the screen recording in the secure note. The conflicting plugins are Cherry MediaParallax Plugin and
Essential Addons for Cornerstone & Pro. Please contact the developers of those plugins to fix the issue.

For your http://www.springbranch.org site, please insert a # in the URL of the Custom Link Submenus.

I’ve added the # in the first few submenus of the Ministries menu and they work now.

The ones that don’t have the hash does not work. Generally, WordPress does not allow empty link URL but I do understand that if you add a hash, tapping on the menu text will scroll to the top of the page. You can try adding text after the hash like #kids to avoid that.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.