Hamburger menus still not working

Hello, I posted a concern in a topic called “Hamburger menu erratic on mobile” and I followed the instructions but they did not work. The problem still persists. When I went back to that topic, it was “closed.” Why is the topic closed? What constitutes closing a topic? How do I get this problem solved now? Please help.

Hi Brian,

Topics that do not get a response within the 10 days after the last post would automatically get closed by the system.

I tried checking the site that you have indicated in the secure note and there is a jQuery error that is causing the problem:

First, please double check if you have both Cornerstone and X updated to the latest version. Here is a link for a details information on how to do an update:

Please remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors or any unexpected display issue on the site.

If the issue persists, please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.