H2 Heading on mobile look massive

Hi On my x theme i have added h2 headings which look great on destop but on mobile they fill the whole screen with just one heading. How can i stop this?

Look at this on mobile and see the heading below.

10 STRANGE ECZEMA TREATMENTS YOUR DOCTOR WON’T TELL YOU ABOUT

Hi Carl,

Thanks for writing in! You can use the responsive text feature to resize your headlines when displaying on different device/screen sizes. Please refer to the following thread for detailed instructions on how to implemented responsive text feature (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/responsive-text-theme-x-pro/52075/2).

Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you very much i will check it out.

I can’t see the option. I have clicked the cogwheel and three options come up but no information or setting on them. See the screenshot attached.

Hi,

Something is wrong with your installation. It shouldn’t be blank.

You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If that doesn’t help, please provide us your wordpress admin login in Secure Note

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.