GTmetrix - Woocommerce wait time 2.73 seconds

Hello,

According to GTMetrix (https://gtmetrix.com/reports/ltw1.com/vnmk7PiQ), the below code (POST ltw1.com) is taking up 2.73 seconds in Waiting, which is the longest-loading item on the page (www.LTW1.com).

{"fragments":{"div.widget_shopping_cart_content":"<div class=\"widget_shopping_cart_content\">\n\n\t
<p class=\"woocommerce-mini-cart__empty-message\">No products in the cart.<\/p>\n\n\n<\/div>",".ubermenu-wc-cart-count-value"
:"<span class=\"ubermenu-wc-cart-count-value\">0<\/span>",".ubermenu-wc-cart-total":"<span class=\"ubermenu-wc-cart-total
\"><span class=\"woocommerce-Price-amount amount\"><span class=\"woocommerce-Price-currencySymbol\">
&#36;<\/span>0.00<\/span><\/span>","div.x-cart":"<div class=\"x-cart inner-outer stacked square\"><span
 class=\"inner\"><span class=\"woocommerce-Price-amount amount\"><span class=\"woocommerce-Price-currencySymbol
\">&#36;<\/span>0.00<\/span><\/span><span class=\"outer\"><i class=\"x-icon-shopping-cart\" data-x-icon-s
=\"&#xf07a;\" aria-hidden=\"true\"><\/i><\/span><\/div>","[data-x-wc-fragment=\"total\"]":"<span data-x-wc-fragment
=\"total\"><span class=\"woocommerce-Price-amount amount\"><span class=\"woocommerce-Price-currencySymbol
\">&#36;<\/span>0.00<\/span><\/span>","... [truncated to save space (95 more bytes)]

Do you know what the above text is about? I’d love to get rid of that extra 2.73 seconds of load time. This is a company website and we’re trying to get it faster.

Thank you so much!

Heather

Hello @LTWWordpress,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I checked the GTmetrix link and can see it has listed couple of suggestions that can be considered to speed up the website load time. to I suggest you to take a look at following KB article to speed up the website load-time:

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.