Gravity forms element not showing all forms

I have lots of forms on my site and it seams that I cannot access the forms that fall to the second page on gravity forms.

You can see in my photos below that the 4 forms that fall on the second page of the gravity forms plugin, do not show in the list of available forms in the cornerstone gravity forms element.

Thank you

Hi @reform,

Thanks for writing in.

You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Check also if you have installed the latest version of the X theme or Pro

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Hi there.

No luck with disabling all plugins but gravity forms, the last 4 forms.

I updated to the latest theme version as well. Still no luck.

It’s strange that although I have auto updates for the theme available, it didn’t seam to update on it’s own either.

Please let me know what you think. I can pass on the login details if needed.

Hi there,

Would you mind providing your site’s URL and admin login credentials in a secure note? I like to gather information first, then test it.

Thanks!

Certainly, here are my details

Hi There,

Thank you for the credentials. Please try to clear browser cache. I am able to see the last four forms on your gravity second page.

Hmmm… it’s strange as when i login using chrome and look, I do see the forms there. I normally work in firefox and regardless of clearing my cache, or opening the site in a private browsing window, I still don’t see the last 4 forms.

Any idea?

Also, separately, do you know why my auto updates aren’t working?

Thank you

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! If you can see all the forms in Chrome, this could be a browser issue. Please keep in mind that modern browsers renders the dropdown menu differently. This could be the cause of this issue. Please do work with Chrome instead as this is the most used and supported browser.

Which auto updates you are referring to? Please bear in mind that auto updates will give you update notifications right in your dashboard. Auto Updates does not mean that it will update itself automatically. You will still have to go to Dashboard > Updates or in the plugins section. This set up is perfect enough for you to create a backup first before updating anything. Having a backup is a good thing because there are times that some updates are not stable enough and could give issues instead.

Hope this helps.

hmm. I’ve never had issues using Firefox before. I’ve used firefox for many years, mainly for firebug, like many developers do. So you’re saying I shouldn’t use it anymore? That would be a terrible shame.

For the update issue:
When i goto the “pro-overview” tab, in the block for “Automatic Updates”, it said:
“Installed Version 1.1.0” and below it “Latest Version Available 1.1.1” When I would click “Check Now” It would say “Nothing to report.” Even though clearly it was one version level behind. I ended up manually upgrading the theme files. Again, my licenses is added and connected so not sure why it didn’t auto update.

I logged in and it says 1.1.1 under “Installed Version” which is the latest version available.

It does seem like Firefox might be aggressively caching. Maybe try disabling some of your browser addons to see if that makes a difference? Many of our customers are using Firefox without an issue, so I don’t think you need to switch if that’s what you’re comfortable with. It could also be heavily cached coming from the server and Firefox is more strict about honoring it. This would make sense as when our team has logged in we’re getting the proper result because we’ve never accessed the site before.

yes, but like I said, I ended up doing a manual update so now it is up to date. I was mentioning what I previously saw before I did the manual update myself.

I don’t think there is any caching issue as I’ve also used the private browsing window with the same results. So if you log in firefox, you see the forms in the dropdown? Or are you only referring to the update issue?

Hi There,

Regarding the automatic updates, try to Revoke Validation on the overview page, and then validate again: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-product-validation/55

Yes, this is the first time I visit the page in Firefox and the form is showing. See this: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbjoeDld6R

ok, super strange! Thank you for the video. Must be a glitch on my end. I’ll try a fresh install of firefox as well as re-validating the license. Thank you so much for the excellent support as always :slight_smile:

You’re most welcome!