Google Analytics Not Working_July

Hi There,

I am using the Google Analytics Extension but something seems to be wrong as I’m not seeing real time data even though I’m on the site. Are you able to help me with this?

Hi @denisechiriboga,

I checked the front end code of your website and there is no Google Analytics related code in the source. You did something wrong. The only thing that I see in the code is a related code to Optin Monster plugin which it seems to have a conflict.

To test the case please disable all 3rd party plugins temporarily and follow the steps below to enable the Google Analytics:

Please consider that the data of the Google Analytics is not instant, and it takes time to get updated. So after you follow the steps above you need to wait for a little bit.

Thank you.

Hi, i have the same issue. After i upgrade the theme , Google Analytics Extension not working. I must say that i user only Yoast SEO plugin and i’m not believe its override your build-in extension for google analytics.

Its only happend after upgrade the theme and WordPress to the newest version

Hello @refaelgold,

I am really sorry but this thread (though related) has been started by @denisechiriboga. Posting on a thread started by a different user creates lot of confusion and slows down the response time. I request you to please create a new thread and someone from support team will assist you accordingly. I would also request you to please take a look look at the support handbook on how we provide support.

Thanks for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.