Google Analytics not displaying

Hello,
I added Google Analytics from Theme X elements, and added my clients GA Id #, etc - but now I have no idea how or where to view the GA stats, or if it’s working. Can you please advise? The website is aipinc.org. Thank you, Andrea

Hi there,

I checked your site and the analytics code is correctly added. Please see the screenshot link I posted in the Secure Note.

Kindly wait a bit for analytics info to show up on your analytics dashboard.

Thank you Jade, but the link goes to a blank page. Can you please resend? Also, does the X plugin for Google Analytics show up in the wordpress dashboard? Or does one have to go to their own Google account for this? Thank you. Andrea

Hi Andrea,

Kindly check this link instead.

Yes, the X Google Analytics should be accessible under the X link on the sidebar of the admin area.

Yes, I know that - but when I click on Google Analytics, this is what I get.

I’m not really sure what to do with this page.

Hi There,

Thanks for asking!

Please check the analytics status in google analytics dashboard.
https://analytics.google.com/

Login with your google account connected to analytics.

Hope this helps!

Thank you Basanta. Ok, so I think you answered my question. The X plugin for Google Analytics does not “DISPLAY” the analytics on the Wordpress dashboard, correct? We have to go to analytics.google to see the stats? Reason I’ve been asking is that I’ve seen other GA plugins that display the analytics right in the WP dashboard.

Hi @ElytraDesign,

Yes, the plugin will only embed the code but there are no admin tools for GA stats. You’ll have to check your GA stats directly from Google.

Thanks!

Thank you. All clear.

You’re welcome. Glad we could help.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.