Google Analytics"header.php" is no code

Hello! How much time!

I want to connect Google Analytics with my page, but when I open the file “header.php” in Appearance/Editor there is no code. Is it hidden somewhere?

In the same way, how could I create it for my Child Theme?

Thanks, regards

Hello @angelicamonge,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

If you were to take my input, please use the Google Analytics plugin to link your website with Google Analytics. You can install Google Analytics plugin from X > Overview > Extensions > Google Analytics. To get started with Google Analytics plugin, please take a look at following tutorial:

Thanks.

@Prasant Oh thanks!!! I had installed a third-party plugin (Google Analytics Dashboard for WP (GADWP)), I did not remember these X extensions!
Thank you very much
Bonsoir :kissing_heart:

@Prasant However, it doesn’t allow me to access the general settings of the plugin. :frowning:

@Prasant Error says:
“The plugin google-analytics-dashboard-for-wp/gadwp.php has been deactivated due to an error: Plugin file does not exist.”

Hello @angelicamonge,

Thanks for updating thread. :slight_smile:

Can you please share website url, WordPress and FTP login details in a secure note for us to take a closer look?

Thanks.

1 Like

Merci @Prasant

Here the secure note

Hi there,

The password is incorrect, please provide the correct one. Plus, please re-install your plugin. Based on your provided information, it’s probably corrupted and installation failed.

Thanks!

@friech
Yes! I think I’ve solved everything. However, in my dashboard I see the visits I receive with angelicamonge.com and with amgz.es. All mixed, is it okay? Is it because I have the same account for Google Analytics?

Thanks! :ram:

Bonjour,

The plugin Google Analytics Dashboard for WP (GADWP) is already activated on your site and I don’t see the error that you mentioned above. Was the issue already resolve? Please clarify.

Cheers!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.