Getting Started w X

Hi @2communicate,

Do you mean replacing your existing text logo with an image logo? If yes, then you can go to Theme Options > Header > LOGO – IMAGE and add your preferred logo.

As for Contact Us, you can install a 3rd party plugin like Contact Form 7 and add its shortcode to your preferred section. CF7 is supported by theme’s styling so it will look part of the design.

As for the video, I recommend using a video hosting site like Youtube, Vimeo and similar. Then just add the embed code of that video within the builder’s video element. Please note that the theme has no streaming feature, it only wraps the video to match it with the design and it also uses Wordpres’ builtin video player (for self hosted videos).

Thanks!

Is it possible to add an image logo to the right of the current type, rather than replacing the existing header altogether?

Hi @2communicate,

It’s not currently possible, but doable in Pro custom header or template customization.

But how about adding the text directly to the logo image? It’s more recommended since the logo should respond to each device, and image responds well than a text. Or if there are text and logo, they will respond differently.

Thanks!

Rad: do you know the pixel size of the header, so I know what size to make the image?
Thanks.
David

Hello @2communicate,

Thanks for updating the thread.

I suggest you to take a look at following thread in which my colleague has explained the image size concept:

Thanks.

I have created a WPforms contact form. Is it possible for me to add it as an element to my X page, or does it have to be a separate page?
Thanks.
David

Hi David,

Yes, you can, in Cornerstone there is a Classic Raw Content and/or Content Area element where you can paste the shortcode of your WPforms contact form.

Thanks,

Thanks, Friech. I embeded the code for my WPForms file in a Classic Raw Content element, but the Heading (“To conact us…”) and the formatting turned out different.

instead of…

Can you help me with this, or do I need to contact WPForms?

Thank you!

Also, have not been able to figure out how to get rid of the tiny “placeholder” near the bottom of the page.

Thanks.
David

Sorry for this string of questions! When I type in the domain “RossFG.com” in the url window, it still shows up as “RossFG.com - Demo: Home Ross Financial Group”, even though using Quick Edit on my home page I changed the name to “RFG Home”. Is there an additional place I need to rename?
Thanks.
David

Hi David,

Your form is styled by the plugin itself, please consult the plugin documentation or contact their support as we can not provide for any 3rd party plugin.

That seems to be an empty Image element, Please view your page in Skeleton mode so you can clearly see what element is that and remove it.

Your home page is named RFG Home - Ross Financial Group on my end. Please clear your browser’s cache.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Thanks for all the patient help, Friech.
David

Glad we were able to help :slight_smile:

Since the thread is getting longer, I would suggest you to create a new thread, if you have other questions or issues.

Thanks!

mldarshana: I didn’t realize I should limit the length of my threads. How do I start a new thread?

I do have one additional question. I inadvertently deleted the counter element that came with the Demo: Homepage. When I try to create a new one, also with 4 counters, the counters are now vertical, rather than the original horizontal. Is there any way for me to add back the original counter from the demo? If not, what would be the steps in inserting a new counter element into my existing home page (rossfg.com), including making the elements horizontal?
Thank you.
David

Hello @2communicate,

Thanks for updating the thread.

This ticket has diverted from the original question you had. It creates lot of confusion and slows down the response time. I request you to please create a new ticket and share the details in the same. Someone from support team will take a look and assist you accordingly.

Thanks.

And I’ll ask again, how do I start a new thread?
Thank you.
David

Hi David,

Please find this icon on the upper right area of the thread list.

More deatils here

Thanks,

Thank you.
David

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.