Footer: Starter Branded issues

Hey,

I use the Starter Branded Footer but two issues with it:

1. When I edit pages in pro editor it still shows me the template footer with the fauxlogo and not mine or my menu. On the site itself it works great, but this is very annoying and confusing.
  2. How can I change the color of the menu symbols and the hover over color? Cant find it anywhere.

thanks

Hi Conte,

Thank you for writing in, 1) please inspect the Image element both on Bar 1 and Bar 2, and replace that fauxlogo with your own.

The same thing with the Navigation Inline menu, its on the Container 3 inspect that element and assign your own menu on it (both on bar 1 and bar 2).

1. Inspect your Navigation Inline element and see the colors option under Top links > Graphic tab.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Hey,

the color thing worked. Thanks.

The footer not. I changed logo and everything and it works great on the site. But when I edit a page in Pro editor it keeps showing me the template footer. Its not problem but seems to be an annoying bug.

Hi Conte,

Thanks again for writing in!
If you have already edited the footer and saved it shouldn’t show the default template.
Can you please check if you have another footer with the same template. If no please let us know your login details in a secure note so that we can have a look.
If this is a bug we will definitely look on to it.

Thanks

got only one footer.

now I see where the problem is. When I make the browser smaller or open the page on on a mobile device and the responsiveness hits the footer changes to the templete version. How can this be?

Hi Conte,

In that case, could your please inspect your elements in different breakpoints and see if you can find anything. You can also check our hide during breakpoints guide here (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/hide-during-breakpoint-explained/17378).

There was a similar thread before, due to caching as well. So you need clear all cache before testing this issue further.

If you’re still having issues, please provide us with the URL to your site to investigate this further.

Thanks!

got it. didnt know that you have to change the menu several times for different breakpoints. Didnt seem too intuitiv.

Glad you’ve sorted it out :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.