Footer Menu Link Alignment for Pro Integrity

Hey There,

I have tried so many different ways to create more space in between the links on the footer menu. Nothing has worked.
Is there anyway to increase the space so the links are easier to read? I’ve tried an inline block/center align text method and padding/margin method, to no avail.

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, please navigate to your licenses page, from there you’ll see your licenses assigned to its respective URL. You can change the URL by clicking the edit (pencil icon) on the right-side of the URL.

Then login to your site dashboard and re-validate your X Theme with the new URL.

Product validation

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

There was no pencil icon on the license page. The icons on this website don’t seem to show up for me. When I held the curser where the pencil was supposed to be, I was able to access the edit feature. Thanks.

screenshot removed

Hi There,

I removed your screenshot, please do not post sensitive information publicly next time.

I suspect you’re using Internet Explorer, Please use the latest Chrome or Firefox instead to have a better user experience.

Cheers!

This website is so much more useful when you can see everything! ha! Thanks!!

you are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.