Footer - Mailchimp

Hello,

How can i make my MailChimp subscription box like your demo footer (horizontal box)?

Please help.
Thank you

Hi sovann,

I am not sure which demo you have shared the screenshot. Please give us the link of the demo to know which section you are talking about.

From what I see you can use the Email Forms plugin to add teh Mailchimp form and then use teh generated shortcode in the footer.

Then get back to us with the URL of the page you added the shortcode to give you proper CSS code to make teh form horizontal.

Thank you.

Dear Christopher,

I did add the shortcode from the Email Form. However, it not show horizontally. In your template, I select “Mail” footer preset template.

Checkout footer of the site here: https://activerify.com

Thank you

Hi @sovann,

They are different, the one in the template is just a template without functionality. You’ll have to integrate your own functionality in the template since it’s not only limited to Mailchimp. The template only provides the already styled elements. Unfortunately, we can’t provide customization but if you prefer functionality first, then we recommend the EmailForms then just style it to display it inline.

To make your EmailForms inline, please add this CSS to your global custom CSS.

.tco-subscribe-form fieldset {
    display: inline;
}
.tco-subscribe-form select, .tco-subscribe-form input[type="text"], .tco-subscribe-form input[type="email"] {
margin-bottom: 0px;
}

Thanks!

Works like magic. Thank you

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.