Footer creation help

Hi there

I’m looking to create a footer like this

and

and

would the areas highlighted be classed as a footer or would the area under the highlighted area be the footer?

Could I create the highlighted part as a section or?

I know Pro has a footer creator but any help on X would be great

Hi,

You can achieve that using footer widgets and some basic html knowledge.

Kindly refer to the link below.

Start by enabling Footer Widgets and select four columns

Then navigate to Appearance > Widgets and put some dummy content to your Footer 1, Footer 2, Footer 3 and Footer 4

Hope that helps.

So if that’s the footer what would you call the part under the highlighted section?

Thanks

HI there,

That should be the Footer Content area. Please note that X has two footer sections. The top and the bottom footer.

The top footer will contain up to 4 widget areas that Paul mentioned. And the bottom footer will contain the menu, social, and content area.

Please take time to check our KB article about footers:

Hope this helps.

Hi,

I am looking to make a footer this way: screenshot

What could be the best way to achieve this?

Thank you!

Hi there,

We totally understand that the case you are asking might be the same but it might be different on your case and environment.

I checked the screenshot and you can have 3 column footer layout and assign widgets to 3 footer widget areas.

Kindly open up new threads for additional questions as it will help us to focus on each issue and give you a better support which you deserve. Having a long threads makes the maintaining job harder and also it will be harder for the other customers to find the correct information if they have similar issues. You are always welcomed to reply to this thread to follow up the same question.

Thank you for your understanding.

Hi,

Yes I do understand, thank you!