Fonts setup

Hello,

I am having trouble with a site I am working on currently as far as the global fonts used in the site.

I selected two different Google fonts in the theme options for body and heading.

Since selecting those fonts and clearing cache I cannot get the font to show up at all.

Also tried using the font manager but it looks like only system fonts are available in the options, not Google fonts.

Maybe something is different in Pro that I am missing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I can provide login access if needed.

Thank you,
Tony

Hi Tony,

The Font Manager should also include Google Fonts. Please check this link for more info about the Font Manager:

Kindly try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If the issue persists, please provide us with the admin access to your site in a Secure Note:

Hi Jade,

Thanks for the updated link for font manager info.

So, I have selected the cog in the bottom left and the modal for the font manager opens. However, when I add a font style such as “my heading 1” and click the arrow on the left to expand and select and font and font weight, all I see is system fonts not google fonts. Nothing changes no matter what I select.

I tried disabling 3rd party plugins and nothing changed.

I’ll add login info if someone could possibly take a look.

Thank you,
Tony

Info added. Checking back on this.

Hello Tony,

It seems that the given credentials is not working. The password or username is incorrect.

Please double check it. Thanks.

I checked it. Please try to access again.

Hi Tony.

I have just logged in to your site and checked the Font Manager and I am able to find some Google Font options.

Would you mind trying to clear your browser cache or login to your site in Incognito mode and try again?

Thank you.

Hi Jade,

Awesome! I cleared my cache and I can see them in there now. Not sure exactly what was happening but I had tried to clear my cache before a number of times.

Is that all it was?

Thank you very much for your help. I really appreciate the help.

Tony

Hello Tony,

That could be a possibility. Next time, you can try clearing the cache or load the site in Incognito/Private browsing mode.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.