Font Not Displaying in Top Bar

Hi, I’ve set the font in the top bar to be:

font-family: 'NTR',sans-serif !important

It did display it correctly for a while, but now it’s just showing as Helvetica. Is there any way of doing it so it shows the correct font? I don’t understand why it isn’t displaying correctly, as it’s available in the list of fonts to choose from in Cornerstone.

I’ll put the URL in a secure note as it’s a temp link.

Thanks!

Hi There,

I couldn’t find the NTR Google font load on your website. Did you already this font?

For the font manager, you can take a look at this article:

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

Hi, yep, I’ve already added NTR into the font manager. For the top bar, because you can’t specify the font from a drop down or anything like that, I’ve added in this CSS and it’s not working for some reason:

.x-topbar .p-info {
  font-family: 'NTR', sans-serif !important;
  font-size: 30px;
  letter-spacing: 0px;
  margin-top: 30px;
  margin-right: 30px;
  float: none;
  text-align: right;
  text-transform: none;
}

Thanks!

Hi @core365

I see the following fonts, but I could not see NTR font loaded into your site.
Lato|Montserrat|Noto+Sans

If you’re using a caching plugin, make sure to purge your server cache, and also clear your browser cache and re-test this issue again.

One other alternative option would be to add the following code into your X > Theme Options > CSS area OR to add it into your child theme’s style.css file. That will import the font.
@import url('https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=NTR');

If you’re still having issues, provide us with your login credentials in a secure note to check this issue further.

Thanks!

Hi, I’ve added the @import code into the CSS and it’s now working!

I’ve included a screen grab to show you that it’s activated in the font manager:

Thanks!

Hi There,

Yes, since you did not really use the font-family NTR on any of your elements the page will not load it. Declaring the @import statement manually make sure the page loads the font-family NTR.

You applied the font-family: ‘NTR’ on the topbar via a custom CSS so the font manager is not aware that you did used it.

Hope this shed some lights,
Cheers.

Ah, ok, I understand how it works now! Thanks for explaining!

Cheers

Glad we were able to help :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.