Font Manager not showing correctly

Hello, the font manager isn’t showing the arrow that the instructions say are supposed to be there. See this image. It’s also not showing the link to make that window pop up. I accidentally clicked the area and the font manager window popped up. This is my staging site, if that makes a difference.

Thanks!

Hi @chiphanna,

Please kindly follow the steps mentioned here:

kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case if you still have problems.

Thank you.

Added Secure note.

Hello @chiphanna,

Thanks updating in! I have checked your site and I am seeing this JS error:

Unsafe attempt to load URL <URL> from frame with URL <URL>. Domains, protocols and ports must match.

Your site is loaded in SSL, but the icons (SVG) files are loaded from CDN. Those missing icons are from that blocked SVG file. Please turn off your CDN under your cache plugin, or if you wish to continue using that CDN (eg {YOUR_DOMAIN}-6ebd.kxcdn.com) then you should contact your hosting provider and let them configure it and allow it (ALLOW-ORIGIN).

Just replace {YOURDOMAIN} with your domain with no .com _

Kindly let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.