Feature Request: Optionally remove Portfolio functionality

Hey there,

I never really use the Portfolio feature of the theme. Therefore I’d like a toggle option to disable it entirely when it’s not needed. There are menu items in the admin for it that clutter the UI unnecessarily. I know there are various ways to hide these menu items but still, a built in option to hide/remove it would be nicer.

4 Likes

We certainly appreciate the feedback! This is something we can add to our list of feature requests. This way it can be taken into consideration for future development. All of these items are discussed with our team internally and prioritized based on the amount of interest a particular feature might receive. Thanks!

2 Likes

Hello! Please add +1 for this feature

1 Like

Your feedback has been noted.

Agreed. Remove this from the core theme and add it back in as an Extension. That is probably more of a likely place that it belongs.

3 Likes

Noted. Thanks :slight_smile:

This would be a great option

1 Like

Hi @erdesigns,

Thanks, noted. I will forward this also to our developer again as a follow to this feature.

Feel free to follow up this thread.

Thanks.

Yep, that would make more sense.

Thanks for the suggestion. This has been noted.

+1 on that

1 Like

Your vote is counted as well. :slight_smile:

+1 for this feature.

1 Like

Hi @dshakya,

Thanks, vote noted.

Feel free to follow up this thread.

Thanks.

1 Like

Until this option is implemented, here is a method to remove the post type and taxonomies:

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing @redpupmedia. Cheers!

Hey guys, just checking in again. Will this be implemented in the near future?

Hello @JvP,

It’s difficult for us to share a timeline but rest assured it’s added into our issue tracker and our developers are taking a look at the same. I suggest you to keep an eye on the changelog page for latest product announcements.

Thanks for understanding.

Alright, thanks @Prasant

You’re welcome! :slight_smile: