Facebook comments issues

Hi everyone!
Does anyone know what this means?

Notice: Undefined index: share in /customers/5/c/7/pureev.co.uk/httpd.www/wp-content/plugins/tco-facebook-comments/functions/output.php on line 90

I’ve created the app ID etc and loaded everything as it should be, not to sure what this notice means tho?

Thanks

Hi There,

Could you please provide us with your blog post URL so we can take a closer look?

Thank you.

1 Like

Hi,

Thank you for offering to have a look!

https://www.pureev.co.uk/nissan-leaf-world-green-car-of-the-year-2018/

Kind regard

Michael

Hi Michael,

Did you disable the Facebook comments plugin? I couldn’t see it in your post page.

Would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

• Link login to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

Thanks.

1 Like

Hi,

Sorry ill turn it back on and sent you some login details!

Can you send me your email please so i create you a user or should i give you my personnal details?

Thanks
Michael :slight_smile:

Hi,

I’ve sent you the info you asked for!

Sorry for the delay!

Michael

Hi Michael,

I confirm that the WordPress Dashboard login credentials are working fine, but to allow us to debug this issue, please provide the server FTP login details in a Secure Note as well.

Thanks.

1 Like

ok, I don’t really know what that means…! so let me know if i’ve sent you the right thing!

Hi there,

They are only normal if you enable the WP_DEBUG in wp-config.php of your site. Setting it back to false should hide those messages. I went ahead and did it.

Thanks!

1 Like

Amazing, thank you very much! so what had i done wrong?

Hi Michael,

You didn’t do anything wrong, enabling WP_DEBUG mode in wp-config.php file is very useful in case you are investigating a problem on your website, with that mode ON, you got this notice regarding Undefined index share, actually after further investigation, this error is a symptom for another error, which is:
Application request limit reached from Facebook API, so I recommend creating a new Facebook application ID/secret following these steps:

then replace the ones you have currently in (X > Facebook Comments) with those newly created, this should resolve the main issue, regardless WP_DEBUG mode is turned ON or OFF.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.