Ethos Portfolio Filter

Hi,

I have 2 separate pages using the Portfolio layout.

Is it possible to control which categories appear on the filter for each Portfolio page. I would like to be able to select the categories that publish for each filter.

Thanks, Mark

Hi Mark,

After saving the page with a Portfolio Template, you should be able to see the Portfolio Settings when you scroll down where you can select the categories of the portfolio posts you want to be displayed.

Hope this helps.

Thanks, but I’d like to control the categories on the top filter. For example, I have 2 Portfolio pages in play.

I can isolate the categories that display below the filter bar but when I click on the filter bar on each page I get all Portfolio categories. Is there a way to hide some options for each Portfolio page?

Hey There,

Thank you for the clarifications. The categories will always display when you use the Layout - Portfolio page template. If you want to hide a particular category, you may need to use a custom css to do it. For example, if you want to get rid or remove the Blog category, please add the following CSS code in the X > Launch > Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r)

.page-id-892 .x-portfolio-filters-menu > li:nth-child(4){
    display: none !important;
}

where .page-id-{123} refers to the page id and the (4) is the child item in the filter menu. To know how to get the page ID, please check this out:

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.