Ethos Carousel and styling stop working

Hi, recently I revoke the license of theme x and then re-enter the license. Suddently carousel stop working and styling like reset without themes. Link to my web: http://citraraya-tangerang.com. fyi I’m using child themes with several styling and did restore using bwpup and the result is still the same, mess everywhere. I also try to activate the main theme instead of child theme, but still no luck. I looks like I forgot to activate the theme. What did I do wrong ?

Hi There,

Please turn off the auto-minify scripts in your CloudFlare account.

Let us know how it goes!

still the same after turning off auto minify js

Hi There,

Please disable the CSS and HTML as well.

Let us know how it goes!

Still the same, the theme stop working. I tried to switch to other theme and then back to x theme but still no result, looks like theme x stop working on my site after revoking license

X will not break by simply revoking the license. Do you have optimizations plugins? If so, please clear all caches and deactivate them all then check again. If that doesn’t help, keep all third party plugins deactivated while we investigate and give us access to your WordPress admin and FTP in a secure note.

Thanks.

I did deactivate all optimizations plugins but still no luck, attach secure note of login credential, pls help, thanks…

Hi there,

For the Posts Carousel it seems that there are no posts available, I checked your Blogs page and there is nothing to show:

Are there any other abnormal behavior you are experiencing which needs our attention? If yes kindly get back to us with the exact case to follow up.

Thank you.

The problem fixed, thanks.

The problem now i got very low performance score from PageSpeed Insights and the page is loading very slow, any suggestion how to speed up my site ?

Hi again,

Please refer to the following article

Hope this helps!

hello i have the same issue in my web www.fundaciondaicim.com.ar please help

Hi @infosurg,

Thanks for writing around! I checked your site and your Carousel is working fine (see screenshot)

Please clear your browser’s cache and reload the site.

Let us know how this goes!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.