Ethos 1 Demo

Sorry if I´m not so familiar with these terms what is what, but anyway Ethos 1 Demo is the example for me. How can I get pictures up there on very top just like in Ethos-1 demo? Pictures and text on pictures to select… ?

Hi There,

As Ethos 1 is one of our Standard demos it does not count with content.

You will need to use your own pictures. There are plenty of websites which sell stock photos in case you want.

I like Adobe Photo Stock website because it is quite affordable.

Once you have your photos you will created posts and use this photos as featured images.

Those Featured images and post names will show on top of the images.

Once you have done that, you will also want to ensure that the Post Carousel, Post Slider, and Filterable Index are enabled in Customizer. For more information on this, please refer to the Ethos Customizer video available in the Knowledge Base.

Hope it helps

Ok, thanks. Of course I will use own photos. I have already what needed, taken by ourself or our business partners.
Just didn´t know how to add them up there as it seems to be area where I cannot add anything. But I will try to check out the link you sent.

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! In your site, please make sure that you already have created your post items. Each of you post must have a featured image. If you do not have any, you must edit your post and assign a featured image. The top portion in Ethos is the post carousel. The one below is the post slider. You can enable the post carousel and the post slider in the theme options X > Launch > Options > Ethos > Post Carousel and select which you want to display whether the most commented or the featured posts. This has been discuss in the link we have sent you.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.