Essential grid not Loading font

Hi,

Just updated essential grid on two sites and it seems that the font is not loaded correctly.

I saw a topic simular to this, that was closed. I wonder if you have new information, or do i have to take the steps also for these sites?

The sites that do not show the font in essential grid:

https://horticulture.beverinnovations.com/producten/

It seems that it happens more often

Thanks in advance

Hello @lvandeemter,

Thanks for writing in!

I can confirm that this could be a bug or conflict between Essential Grid and Revolution Slider. Did you happen to have Slider Revolution in your site too? I will be reporting this to our issue tracker.

Thank you for your understanding.

Yes I do have Slider Revolution in the site also.
Hope this can be resolved soon! Thanks for your understanding.

We understand, @lvandeemter. The issue has now been reported.

Thank you so much

You’re always welcome!

Cheers.

It is a conflict between Essential Grid an Revolutions Slider indeed. On one site I turned off Rev.slider and the font is back.
Are you helping with this problem? I have a site with both plugins, that has wrong fonts now. I cannot turn one of them off.

Thank you in advance.

Hi lvandeemter,

This bug has already on our issue tracker, but since both extensions are 3rd party plugins we can only relay this bug to the plugin developer/author.

For now, please follow Rad’s recommendation on the other thread you linked above. Load your fonts in the Font Manager so the site can load it and the Essential Grid and Revolutions Slider can utilize it.

Thank you for understanding,

Thanks again for your reply

You’re must welcome,

Have a nice day,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.