Essential Grid - Max Rows Mobile Not Working

hello, i have essential grid set up with the number of columns in Mobile Landscape set at 3 and in Mobile set at 1.

i have Max Visible Rows set at 1 and Max Visible Rows Mobile set at 3.

When viewing in Mobile Landscape there are 3 columns showing in 1 row, (as it’s supposed to), but when i switch to Mobile view, only 1 item is showing and only 1 row.

in Mobile view, i would like it to show 1 column, with 3 rows. how do i fix this?

Hi Carlos,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please reset the value in the Max Visible Rows Mobile field by first entering a different value and then set it to 3 again (see screenshot)

Also make sure to clear all caches including your plugin’s cache after making changes. Let us know how this goes!

hello, i reset the value in the Max Visible Rows Mobile field to 99, saved the grid, then cleared all caches. then I reset the Max Visible Rows Mobile field back to 3, saved the grid, and cleared all caches.

i am still having the same problem. is there anything else you can suggest?

Hi Carlos,

I tried this settings on my test site and it is working. Please try basic troubleshooting first like testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If this is not cause by a plugin, please share credentials inside a secure note so we can double check your setup. Also make sure you are using update theme and plugins.

looks like it working now. thanks for the help!

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.