Essential Grid Instagram feed not working

Hi, any updates on Essential Grid Instagram feed?

Still not working.

This is the second time they have behind the curve in the last couple months follow updates.

Please advise.

Thank you.

Hi @cmelnik,

Thanks for writing in.

You could check the reply below in regards to this issue.

Thank you so much.

I don’t see where the issue has been resolved…?

Running Essential Grid v.2.2.4.

Not working on multiple sites.

Please advise, thank you

Hi There,

Sorry for the confusion. Instagram issue has been resolved only on The Grid plugin so far with the v2.6.15 update release.

We’re waiting for an update from Essential Grid as well.

Thanks for understanding.

Following this post so that I can receive an update of when this issue is resolved.

Hi @blissville,

Yes, feel free to update this thread always. It also serves as a follow up to this concern.

Thanks.

hi,
same problem here, Essential Grid Instagram feed not working proper.
on a website running X it is not working but on website running PRO same essential grid Version 2.2.4, it works.

if i choose ·people at source stream settings this error message appears on website:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /www/htdocs/…/wp-content/plugins/essential-grid/includes/external-sources.class.php on line 1126
Instagram reports: Please check the settings

on X website if i choose ·tags it works, but shows only images which are tagged with the instagram username as expected.

any update?

please advise.

thank you.

Hello there,

We’re still waiting for an update from the Essential Grid. Sorry for this inconvenience.

Regretfully, using The Grid as your alternative solution is not already an option as the Instagram Feed is not available anymore. One of our colleagues confirmed this with the plugin developers. Please check details of this announcement below:

Keep posted. Thank you.

Hello there,

The Instagram feed has been fixed in The Grid plugin and we’ve just received an update for their upcoming version.

Keep posted. Thank you.

For those of you who cannot wait for Essential Grid and want a quicker fix than implementing The Grid, this free plugin is working perfectly for me:

Thanks again for sharing, Rayna.

Any updates?

Hi there,

The version 2.2.4 of the Essential Grid is already available and you can update to that version. The Essential Grid developers claim that it fixed the issue and now the grid is compatible with the new Instagram API method:

Thank you.

No change.

Hello @cmelnik,

Thanks for updating the thread.

I have updated the Essential Grid to version 2.2.4 and can confirm that the Instagram issue is still there. We probably need to wait for another update from Themepunch.

Thanks for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.