Essential-Grid Activation

Essential grid is ‘installed and activated’ via X>Essential Grid

I can’t access the templates as states " Hi! Please activate your copy of the Essential Grid to receive live updates, premium support and the template library."

There is no clear way of activating this via this page, and X states it is already activated.

Please advise & thank you

Hi Greer,

Thank you for writing in, as you already have the theme installed and activated, you can use the Essential Grid plugin without the validation process as the core plugin files are given by us, and we have a contract with the plugin developers, so there are no worries.

The bundled plugins given are as is, and are the core plugin files. Any other addon or goodies provided by the plugin developer is not part of the bundled plugin program, and if you need to have access to those features of the plugin, you need to purchase those add-ons. But if you just need the core plugin, there are no worries, and you can use the plugin with no validation.

The updates of the plugin will be released by us, and you will see the theme compatible version in our updates page of the WordPress installation when it is available.

To know more about this please kindly read the Bundled Version section of this article.

Also, if you need to know the compatible version now, please check this article.

Cheers!

I also need to know how to activate the full version of this plugin (not the bundled version)… I’ve searched all the available documentation and this is not covered. How do I enter the license code?

Hello Eric,

Thanks for updating this thread. You can only activate the plugin into a full version if you have purchased a separate plugin license. And if you do have, you will need to add the following code in your child theme’s functions.php file to be able to insert code and register:

// =============================================================================
// Enable Essential Grid License code
// =============================================================================

if ( ! function_exists( 'x_essential_grid_theme_setup' ) ) :

function x_essential_grid_theme_setup() {

GLOBAL $EssentialAsTheme;

$EssentialAsTheme = false;

}

add_action( 'admin_init', 'x_essential_grid_theme_setup' );

endif;

Reference thread:

Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.

That worked as hoped. All set. Thank you.

Hello Eric,

You most welcome.
Letting us know that it has been useful to you is highly appreciated.

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.