Error loading Cornerstone!

Hello, im having troubles, when i try to edit the page in cornerstone
just keep loading, what do i sohoud do, the theme and the plugin it looks are updated
regars

the site is: www.shai.com.mx

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

This might be due to several reason!

Please check for the following first:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.
  2. Clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.
  3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  5. Remove custom CSS, Javascript and templates.
  6. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.
  7. Contact your host to increase your allocated memory or do it yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php
    define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' ); define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
    In case the issue persists, would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:
    Set it as Secure Note
  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials
    All the best!

Thanks a lot! im dont really know whats happend, i leave you here the access, hope you can help me and tell me whats wrong,

Thanks a lot!

Regars

Hello @shaiads,

Thanks for sharing the details.

Note: Please never share login details in public. Always use secure note feature to share login/confidential information, so that details are in between you and Themeco staff. I have moved the login details into secure note.

I installed a plugin to check the server configuration. I see that you are using PHP version 5.6. I suggest you to get in touch with the hosting provider and ask them to update PHP to atleast version 7. WordPress recommends you to run PHP version 7.2 or greater. https://wordpress.org/about/requirements/

Although you have shared the login details, I am not allowed to do deep troubleshooting without taking due permission from customer. So I suggest you to please test for plugin conflict from Plugins > Installed Plugins and deactivate all the active plugins other then Cornerstone. After that under Pages > All Pages try and edit page in Cornerstone to see if builder and Content is loading. If it’s loading then you need to reactivate one plugin at a time to narrow down which one is causing the issue. To help you do that I have recorded a screencast, please take a look. https://cloudup.com/cdpVPwWEgN4

In case problem is still there, please give us the permission to test the website further. While we are testing, there may be some issues with the layout temporarily.

Thanks.

upssss. Thabks a lot Prasant, i didnt reallise that,
ill checjk it

Thanks a lot Prasant, i didnt Reallise of that!

Regards

Hello @shaiads,

Not an issue sir. Please let us know the outcome of above solutions. In case problem is there, please give us to permission to test the website further.

Thanks.

Hello Prasant, i give you permition if you can help me i cant find where is the error
Thanks a lot, and waiting for your response

Hi Prasant, i already find the plugin its the Autoptimizer, i dont know if you know why this happend, or what else i can use istead?

Hello @shaiads,

Thanks for updating the thread.

There are bunch of cache plugins available for WordPress. Here’s the Google search result that you can take a look to start the search process. Please click here

One of the widely used cache plugin is W3 Total cache. Here’s a tutorial from our KB to optimize the performance and to explain the concepts, we have used W3 Total Cache plugin.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.