Envira Gallery - Title in Lightbox moving - Can't find conflicting styling

Hey there,

I centered and changed the font-size of the title in the lightbox in the global css as follows:

.overlay-base_dark .envirabox-wrap .envirabox-title {
min-height: 2em!important;
padding-top: 0.7em!important;
text-align: center!important;
font-size: 1.2em!important;
line-height: 1.4em;
}

Interestingly the title is now slightly moving to the left. There must be some conflicting styling somewhere I can’t find.

Thanks for your support and best wishes,

Sandra

Hello @slwirth,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Can you please share website URL for us to take a closer look?

Thanks.

Oh, sorry :unamused:, here it is https://colombo.emergent.ch/galerie/

Best,

Sandra

Hi there,

I don’t see it pushed to the left, it’s completely centered. Would you mind clarifying the issue? Is it the title or the layout, I see the layout moves and it’s because of the scrollbar.

Thanks!

Hi there,

Thanks for your support. It’s still moving on my side, on both browsers. Yet, I decided to buy the plugin so I hope that it will solve the issue.

Best,

Sandra

Hey again,

It seems that Pro is hiding the field to add the licence key.

I tried modifying the wpconfig and/or function.php as stated herehttps://theme.co/apex/forum/t/envira-gallery-not-showing-license-key-box/25920/5 , but it’s not working.

Thanks for your support

Best

Sandra

Hello @slwirth,

Thanks for updating the thread. :slight_smile:

I suggest you to please try the solution mentioned in following thread:

Thanks.

Hi there,

I am not a techie, so I don’t know, where to paste the code, as it is not mentioned. Please advise.

thanks and best wishes,

Sandra

Hello @slwirth,

You first need to setup a child theme. You can download child theme from following URL:

https://theme.co/apex/child-themes

You can visit following article to learn more about installing and setting up child theme:

After you have installed and activated child theme, please add the code in child theme function.php file under Appearance > Editor from the previous thread. I have also recorded a screencast that should help you do that. https://cloudup.com/c6H6dCNo0m0

Hope that helps.

Thanks.

Dear @Prasant,

Thanks a lot for the very detailed answer. Worked perfectly well.

Yet, I did add the key provided by Envira and register the site with them and it still not working.I guess that I need to go and ask their support :frowning:. Or would you happen to know what the issue is…

Best wishes,

Sandra

Hi there,

Please back up your website and delete the version of the Envira Gallery which you downloaded from the Pro > Validation > Extensions section and instead install the version of the Envira Gallery they provide if you want to use their version.

But regarding the LightBox actually we can be of a help, but you need to give us more information about the problem.

I checked the homepage of your website using the Chrome browser and the title of the Lightbox stays centered:

Please get back to us with a screenshot of the view you see and tell us which browser you check the website with. I suggest that you clear your browser cache or check the website with another browser or machine.

Thank you.

Hey @christopher.amirian,

Removing the padding fixed it: the title is not moving anymore :slight_smile:

Yet I still have the same issue with the license validation of the full version of Envira. I remove the version coming with Pro, optimized the DB, cleared the cache, but no avail. I still get exactly the same error…

Thanks and enjoy your Sunday,

Sandra

Hi there,

I opened up this issue to our issue tracker and our development team will get into it. There is no ETA for this but rest assured that we recorded this case.

You will have no legal issues and you can ignore the message for the time being.

Thank you.

1 Like

Great, yet please me posted.

Thanks and best wishes,

Sandra

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.