Empty body content. Nothing showing in body content

Body content empty. Even after installing demo. Body content dont appear for post or pages. Did anyone encounter this problem? Cant find anything on this on the web either.

I am using the Ethos stack btw. The other stacks seems fine except this.

Thanks in advanced.

Hi,

Please navigate to Theme Options > Ethos > Blog Options and remove all category ids.

Hope that helps

Hi thanks it works. However the body content for the individual post is still not showing.

Hi There,

Thanks for the update!

I can see there is a script loading issue in your site.

which may causing the issue to load the content.

Please delete the theme and re-install it again. Also got to Settings -> permalink save it again.

Hope this helps!

Thanks

Hi i activated twenty seventeen deleted the x theme, reinstalled it. edited permalink back. Still the same. White screen. tested it across several browsers same. any other ideas?

Thanks

Hi there,

I have checked your site and I am seeing the issue where the body content does not generate any text even in the code source.

Please make sure to check for the following first:

• We’d recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP if you haven’t done so already. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:
    define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
    define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
  • If the issue is still there, please make sure that you have everything updated to the latest version especially for X and Cornerstone. You can find more info about the support versions of X and its bundled plugins here.

• If you are still seeing an issue, please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

In case the issue persists, please provide us with your admin and FTP details in a Secure Note so that we can check this further.

Let us know how it goes!

Hi I have checked with my hosting guys. they mentioned that its already set to those figures. as for the theme. Its the new version. I just downloaded only.

Thanks

Hi there,

Please provide your site’s URL, then the admin and FTP login credentials in a secure note. We’ll have to check it first and see what’s going on.

Thanks!

Hi There,

I would like to check your website but the email/password is incorrect.

Could you please double check?

Thank you.

sry for the late reply i am overseas right now.
previous details are ftp for wp here are the details

Hi There,

Thank you for the credentials, I did go ahead and resolve the issue, If you wonder what I did, please read my reply here.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.