Embed vid and text

hello i have embedd a video via youtube, but i am trying to add some text right next to the video which i cant i dont know where to start i checked google and the forums but could not find much, its probably something simple, thanks in advance

Hi there,

You can add a text element after the video so that you can add your custom text.

Hope this helps.

thanks for the response, i have another question as follows

when i add a featured image, the image is above the title, i saw that people with the x theme the image below the title but i can’t seem to figure out how, thanks in advance

hi there,

Thanks for asking again!
The post design depends on the stack you are using. If you will use Renew or Icon stack, the title will be above the image.

Hope this clear to you!

Thanks

Hello @fatbuu,

Thanks for updating. :slight_smile:

You can take a look at the solution mentioned in following thread:

Please note that it will require template change. In that regards we suggest you to install and activate child theme. To help you to that I am sharing few links that you can use to download and setup child theme.

Download Child theme package from here: https://theme.co/apex/child-themes

Refer following tutorials to setup child theme:

Thanks.

thanks, i have the ethos stack tho, maybe i should give an example to what i exactly want so its more clear.

example website: https://soundproofexpert.com/

when u click on the featured image its below the title post.
ill try what has been posted above, thanks in advance.

HI There,

Thanks for the reference link!

I can see they have hidden the Feature image through CSS and added the same image to the post so the looks the feature image coming under the title.

Hope this is clear!
Thanks

ugh brain fart, why didnt i think of that, ha, thanks for bearing with me once again i have used to following code to β€œfix” it.

single-post .entry-featured {
display:none;
}

Cool, we are delighted to assist you with this.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.